Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 pm

((I think I can last maybe another hour, if we are lucky an hour and a half lol Smile It's 11 here but I really don't care.. This is too much fun to stop haha))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Okay, I'll try to be fast so that we can get the most out is that time lol.)
Killi grinned when he saw Sybil, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as soon as he got close enough. "Hey love." He said endearingly, leading them to one of his business partner's ship.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Sybil found it kind of cute when he called her "darlin" or "love". It was a term of endearment and it made her smile,"Hello Killi." She followed him onto his friends boat, admiring the ships beauty for a moment when she got on. She looked back at Killi,"This isn't your ship.. So where are we going?" She asked curiously. He hadn't told her everything, just where to meet him.

Chloe saw Killi put his arm around the familiar girl, she was shocked, feeling kind of hurt that he didn't want her to know he was seeing someone. But she shook that off for now. She paid some deck hand to sneak her aboard that ship and would stay put until they arrived at their destination.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Sounds good to me lol (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Killi scoffed, "Like I would own this ship." He joked, he wondered if this her reaction to this less than admirable ship what would be her reaction to the three masts, twenty five cannons on each side plus two on back and front, and arguably one of the fastest ships in the western sea (made that up). He pulled Sybil towards the railing and pinned her against it with his hips, wrapping his arms around her waist. "So we have a few hours to kill, what do you think we should do?" He asked, wagling his eyebrows at her provocatively.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Sybil felt her heart race as he pinned her against the railing. She wasn't used to such aggressive actions.. but she liked it. Her arms wrapped around him again,"I could think of a couple of things.." She pulled him to her this time, kissing him firmly. She even felt adventurous enough to bit his lip gently once. But then she pulled away and put her mouth on his ear so that her inviting voice and the rush of warm air would tickle at his ear,"But not that. I'd prefer your ship to have that honor, not some strangers. Looks like you're going to have to wait a little bit longer." She teased him ruthlessly, looking back into his eyes and biting her own lip,"You'll just have to find another way to entertain me on this ship."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Killi frowned, knowing that she was teasing him relentlessly and that it was working. "I don't mind strangers watching." He muttered, pouting like a child who had their toy taken away.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Sybil smirked, seeing that her plan was working,"I don't mind strangers either.. But.." She pulled herself close to him again and began kissing him on his lower neck. With every word she said, she inched tantalizingly slowly, going higher up his neck and onto his jaw,"It's more fun to make you.." She gently touched her lips to the corner of his mouth,"Suffer." She gave him a short kiss on the lips an then looked back into his eyes,"Unless.. You can persuade me." She proposed teasingly.

((lol shes really mean. ))

((Um, and to answer your question from earlier that i just remembered, no you didn't tell me he was that type of pirate, but thats pretty cool. I figured since he was like indiana jones in that way. it fits lol Smile I like it))

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:51 pm

((I need to be faster too, my bad. I'm taking too long.)
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Killi's eyes darkened, "Sybil, you're playing with fire." He told her, without further ado he swept her off of her feet and carried her bridal style to the cabin Killi always stayed in whenever he used this boat. He set her down after kicking the door closed behind him. "So what was it you wanted me to do? Persuade was it?" He said his voice lowered and rough and a devilish smirk on his face. Killi snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her flushed against him. "I think I can manage that."

Last edited by мѕ. мαяνєℓ on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:56 pm

(Yup, he is largely based off of Indiana Jones. Harrison Ford is my beau.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:00 am

((Lol gotta love that guy))

Sybil laughed softly as he picked her up and took her to the room, with his arms around her she looked deep into his eyes. She could see the lust, passion, the want that hid in the dark depths of his eyes. And when he spoke? Oh that rugged voice nearly send a shiver down her spine,"I like fire." She spoke confidently, not wanting really to wait anymore herself,"Show me more." She whispered to him, it wasn't really a plead, but an order.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:04 am

Killi kissed Sybil, what kind of man could deny her? He wondered. One hand detached itself from her waist and cupped the back of her neck, golfing her face up to meet his. He pressed his lips against hers giving her the fire she pleaded for.
(I think we can skip from here lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:12 am

((Lol i think that's a good idea. I'm just gunna skip to after their done, and then when they get out of the room they can be like "omg we are actually here" haha))

Sybil's soft hair was a mess and her clothes were scattered about the room along with Killi's. He had fire all right, and Sybil hadn't been able to get enough of it. She was just beginning to catch her breath, underneath the sheets she nestled herself in his chest, his arm around her. She gently traced her finger over his chest as she smiled to herself. Sybil was very happy at the moment, the new memories she had created with Killi replayed in her head. He was only the second man she had been with but after that, she had to give him props. "Now I understand why all the ladies fall for you.." She said jokingly to start back up conversation,"You said fire, and you meant fire.."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am

Killi grinned, he couldn't help the swell of manly pride that came with her words. He kissed Sybil's forehead and got out of the bed, not showing any modesty about him being naked. He picked up his clothes and threw Sybil's hers, "We better hurry up and get dressed. We'll be arriving soon." He told her, sitting next to her on the side of the bed as he put on his trousers and boots. He leaned over and kissed her sweetly, "Don't want to miss our stop do we, love?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:22 am

Even though she was a beautiful woman, Sybil was a bit more modest than he was. She enjoyed Killi's sweet kiss,"It would be a shame, unless we'd get to do this more, then I'd be okay with it." She gave him a small wink before she changed, and then she put her hair up in a pretty bun. "You ready?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:27 am

Killi nodded, "Yeah, love." He said and put his shirt on over his head. He picked up both his bags and Sybil's. Before opening the door and leading the way back on deck, he whispered into Sybil's ear. "Don't worry, love, we'll be doing a whole lot more of that in the near future."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:30 am

Sybil couldn't honestly say she wouldn't mind that, she wouldn't mind that one bit. "Sounds like a plan. Now, are you going to tell me exactly were we are going, Killi?" She asked, coming out of the room and shutting the door behind her.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:36 am

(Copper, I have to go Sad Dad is kicking me off of the computer. Sorry Sad)
Killi grinned, "It's a secret." He told her and took her hand in his. The ship was docked at a small peer on the small remote island. As far as the eye could see there was nothing but jungle and looked completely inhabitable except for the few animals and birds that managed to survive. After paying his friend for the ride he led them off of the ship and headed on to a small path that is barely distinguishable.

Last edited by мѕ. мαяνєℓ on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:37 am

((Aw it's okay Dusk, I'v got to go too, Sad Ill reply tomorrow. I'm falling asleep ... night! ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:04 am

Sybil could barely make out the path that he was leading her down. She enjoyed the sounds of the jungle, they were new and they enchanted her highly sensitive ears. She held his hand, her golden eyes gazing at her surroundings.

Chloe snuck back off the ship, following them at a safe distance. She was having a hard time keeping up though. Shed never seen any place like this before and she was a bit flustered. The invisible path didn't help, she could barely tel if she was heading in the right direction. At one point and lost them and nearly called out in fear of being along, but then she heard their footstep and caught back up.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:14 pm

((Haha SO DONE WITH SCHOOL! I'm so excited, four day weekend! Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Oh jesus I just had the best mac and cheese of my life... so so good...))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Four days!?! You're so lucky! I wish I had Mac and cheese Sad)
Killi led her deep into the jungle, the past eventually lewading them to a hidden cove at the center of the island. Floating in the blue water was Killi's pride and joy, his ship the Devil's Dream. It was a large schooner ship meant for traveling long distances, fast speeds, great maneuverability, three masts instead of the usually two, and 29 cannons in total. Kilo grinned, "There she is." He said excited to see her again. "Isn't she a beaut?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Sybil couldn't help but gawk at his ship.  It was ginormous..   And it made the boat that they'd been on before look like a little old rowing boat. "She's incredible, Captain." She gave him a small smirk," What're we waiting for? Lets go see her up close." She said eagerly.

((Lol you come to Missouri and I'll hook you up, it's this great little restaurant.  We just tried it for the first time and it was good. I wish I could send you some through a screen.. Maybe one day we will be able to. lol wouldn't that be awesome? ))

Chloe continued to follow them, thankfully they werent looking back.  If they did look back, they'd see her for sure. Her light gray cloak, pale skin, and bright blonde hair stuck out like a sore thumb in the vivid jungle around her. When she caught a glimpse of Killi's ship, her jaw literally dropped.

((Should she be found before or after they get on the next ship and leave? ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum