Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Chloe couldn't believe how harsh he was being, it set a fire in her belly,"No. I refuse to leave.  And I refuse to be treated like a child.. I'm not going back to that damn castle Killi! I can't go wondering those dreary halls anymore being followed by the ghosts of my past. It's making me sick, even I realize that, and I know you can see it." She lifted her hand onto Sams and pushed it off of her shoulder forcefully. "You could see it and you left me there anyway! I'm done relying on other people to help me feel better. So, I took matters into my own hands. I'm in control of my life Killi, and I'm going to do what I feel I need to do.  So, if I want to travel I will; whether it's with you or without you." She stared into his eyes stubbornly.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Killi clenched his fists, "Yes, you are!" He yelled, furious with her and her irrotational plan. "You say you don't want to be treated like a child then you should stop acting like one! I bet you didn't even tell Edward that you were leaving! This isn't you taking a "trip", it's you running away like a child!" He yelled and started pacing in front of her, his anger giving him energy to burn. "Stop playing victim, Chloe! Everyone had crap in their lives, doesn't mean you can add to it!" Killi grabbed on to her arm, "You're going home." He practically growled, "I recognized that you were miserable, and I thought you were smart enough to make it better. Not follow me and make my life miserable." He let her go, shoving her away from him and into Sam. Sam putting his hands on her shoulders, not letting her move. "You don't know anything! You're young, like it or not! And you can't be here, it's too dangerous!"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:30 pm

(Sorry was eating dinner.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:52 pm

((It's all good.))

(Man that's deep... took me a while to find something to say to that one.  Left me speechless lol))

Chloe glared hatefully at Killi. She had never been so angry in her life.  This was not the man she grew up with. She realized she had only caught a glimpse of his temper at the docks a few days ago. He had shoved her into Sam and that almost hurt as much as his words. She tried to get out of Sam's grip but it was too strong. "If I make your life so miserable then why the hell did you even bother to come back?! Were you just acting that whole time?! Are we just some stupid relatives that you had to visit out of obligation?! We grew up together for Christ sake! I looked up to you! Now look at you! " She spat back,"You've changed Alexander, I see that now. You're not the man I grew up with, or the boy my father raised.  What happened to you?!?!" She let out a sigh of frustration,"You know what it doesn't matter... Not anymore.." She had a disappointed look in her eyes, not because he said she wasn't going with him, but because she was seeing him for who she really was, and she was also realizing that the past week had probably been a lie. It hurt her to think that someone she was so close to could do this to her. She knew it was reckless but she thought he might have admired her passion for adventure.  She had seriously misjudged him. What was making things worse was that, the more she yelled, and the more she fought, the more she became aware of a dizziness that she was attaining.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:16 pm

((Sorry mine took so long. You on still? ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Killi frowned and turned his back on her, not wanting to let her know how much her words really hurt. This was the exact reason why he never wanted her to see him like this, because then she would see the real him and she wouldn't like him anymore. "Yeah, well the truth hurts." He said bitterly. "Chloe, we are taking you home. So that I can make sure Edward gets you. But don't worry you won't have to bear my company any longer." He left, heading on to the ship, when he entered his cabin door closed and leaned his face on it, breathing heavily.
(Lol I tried to go for deep.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 pm

"Good!" She yelled after him, but soon regretted it. As soon as she heard the door slam Chloe took Sam's arms off of her gently, falling back into a less hostile manner since Killi was gone. All the adrenaline drained from her and she suddenly felt very weak. He had hurt her, but he didn't even seemed fazed. He didn't even bother to look at her while he spoke at the end. She stared in the direction Killi had gone and began crying, but she stopped herself quickly, realizing she wasn't alone. She looked at Sam with wet eyes and a blank expression on her face,"I'm sorry you had to see that..." Then she remembered what she had done earlier, and she frowned,"And I'm sorry for hitting you.. I don't know what came over me, I guess I must really look like a jerk." She sighed and sniffled, wipping the tears away from her eyes, but she stumbled a little bit even though she was only standing in place.  Her stomach growled and she became light headed, she needed to sit down.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Sam pursed his lips and stared at her, he would have helped her but look what happened last time he helped her. A hurt pride. He sighed and shook his head, "I don't think you're a jerk, just misguided and naive." He told her, "Food is this way." Sam led the way to the small mess hall in the ship, making sure that she followed behind him.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Chloe didn't even argue, she had been naive, and she was misguided. She felt ashamed of what she had done, but at the moment she wasn't focused on that. She followed him, but she wasn't going to eat. "Actually I'm not hungry." She informed him, as she tried to get a hold of herself and her footing.  It got better once she was off the sand. She felt more stable on the boat,"But thank you for the offer."  

Sybil had been in the bathroom, simply looking around, when Killi slammed the door. She rushed out,"Killi? Is everything okay?" She asked, concerned. However, by the look on his face she could tell that something was defiantly wrong. She went up to him and gently placed a hand on his arm,"What happened?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Killi closed his eyes and shrugged off her hand, "I don't want to talk about it." He muttered and turned away from her. He roughly grabbed his bag and started unpacking his clothes, shoving them in to the drawers.

Sam so his head and entered the mess hall with her in tow. "I know what starvation l looks like, and could recognize it from a mile away, trust me you're starving whether you want to any it or not." He told her crossly, starvation was touchy subject of his and despised it when people wasted food that was available to them when their were starting people in the world. Especially since before he met Killi, he have got enough to eat.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Normally people just shrugged it off, Chloe wasn't used to someone calling her out on her problem. She had a few, but this was probably the worst one. She honestly didn't feel hungry though, she knew it was time for her to eat, but she didn't feel like she was starving. It was an odd sensation to have. But, he seemed oddly passionate about this for whatever reason, so she'd humor him and maybe eat something, if she could get it down. "..Okay." She didn't have any fight left in her.

Sybil understood him not wanting to talk about it, but she was curious. She swallowed that though, knowing it would be bad to pry. So she simply nodded,"Okay, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. We can talk about something else."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Killi paused, "Not in the mood for talking at all." He told her, revising his earlier statement. He continued to unpack, moving on to the next bag that he had.

Sam nodded and waved his hand at the many tables and benches that took up space, "Have a seat. I'll get you something." He told her, entering the kitchen and quickly fixing her a sandwich with some carrots and salted crackers on the side. Sam stared at the plate he fixed her, his thoughts suddenly distracted by who she is.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:22 pm

ChlOe sat down at a seat where she could see inside to the kitchen. She watched him make her a plate.  But when he stared at the plate and  stare at it, she could help but ask,"Penny for your thoughts?" She offered, with a small half-hearted smile.

Sybil felt a little hurt but she just attributed it to his mood.  She was tough, little things like this didnt really bother her. She simply let him unpack his bags as she sat on his bed. Once his was finished though, she went up to him and simply hugged him softly. She didn't say a thing, she just hugged him, hoping to bring some sort of comfort.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Sam frowned and looked at her, "No." He denied and moved to set her plate in front of her. He day across from her to make sure that she would eat, not to mention he didn't want to leave her some in case she decided to get into more trouble. "You're wrong about him." Sam said softly, looking intently at her, his frown still on his face
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Killi breathed in deeply, wrapping his arms around her. "Thanks, love." He murmured, hisnlios pressed on to her forehead. "Guess I kind of owe you an explanation, yeah?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Chloe looked at the plate in front of her for a moment before picking up a carrot and taking a bite of it. She thought back to all the things she said, and was beginning to feel very guilty about it.  "I know..." She said softly in return,"We all say things we don't mean when we're angry. I was just startled, I've never really seen that side of him before. It was a first for me. However, my lashing out was a first for him; I think I startled him as well." She looked up at Sam,"I care deeply for my cousin, I do.  But, I guess that's why I was so hurt when he told me to take a hike."

Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Sybil felt relief wash over her as she heard him speak finally. She looked him in the eyes,"Not unless you want to explain it to me." She spoke kindly, not wanting to make him feel pressured.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Sam frowned and shook his head, annoyed with the girl. "You more than startled him, you broke him." He told her harshly, "Listen, I don't know who you are, but I know who he is. And he is none of the things you said he is." He paused and liked between her and her plate, wanting her to eat more than just a carrot.

Killi shook his head, "I had hoped that this would have never have happened, but I guess Murphy's Law is in play." He said quietly. "The girl is Chloe, and she's my cousin. We grew up together, but before I even fully grew up I left. I guess after not visiting often, our relation became strained and I'm afraid it just snapped." He admitted, pulling Sybil into a tight hug and resting his face into the crook of her neck. He breathed in deeply, "I don't want to lose her, Sybil." He paused and breathed in a shaky breath, although his eyes weren't watering this is the closest to crying his has been since he was a child. "But a part of me believes that I already have."
(Is that deep enough?)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Chloe's eyes darkened,"I wouldn't say none. I've known Killi a lot longer than you have, or I expect anyway.  I grew up with him, I've seen sides of him that I doubt you'd ever see now-a-days. I could go on for days about the people that he's helped and how incredibly sweet and kind and gentle he can be... He has helped me through a lot. But today, it wasn't even like I was talking to the same person. Maybe you're used to that from him, but I'm not." She pushed the plate away, feeling more like crying than eating. "But, even so, I know what I said was horrible. He doesn't deserve that, he's been hurt enough in his lifetime. I know. So please stop making me feel more guilty than I already...- Already do.." That was it the tears were coming. She began to remember all the great times she had had with Killi and all the hard times they'd made it through together. And the more memories she remembered the more guilty she felt. Oh dear god.. Why was I so mean..? Her bright blue eyes glistened with tears, she covered her face with her tiny hands, feeling ashamed for what she had said and for crying in front of this stranger.

Sybil frowned, holding him tightly to her.  His words pulled at the strings of her heart. That explained everything about Chloe then. She gently stroked his hair,"If you were as close as you say you were, Killi, I highly doubt you've lost her.." She pulled his head up so she could look into his eyes, but she was surprised to find them glistening, tears on the verge of pouring over. "Maybe you have a chance to make things right.. You'll never know unless you try." She offered a small encouraging smile,"Why don't you go and talk to her?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 pm

(Lol I literally nearly cried... Poor Killi, now I feel bad... ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Killi scoffed, and pulled away from Sybil, he turned away facing the bed. After a moment of pause, he feel forward his body landing on the bed. "She made it clear that she didn't want to talk to me." Killi said sulkily, his face smothered by his pillow.

Sam looked around desperately, tears were way out of his territory. He looked back at the girl, and hesitantly he laid his hand on her arm trying to comfort her. "Hey," He said softly, trying not to trigger any more tears. He felt like scum by making the girl cry. "It's fine, Captain's a strong guy. He'll get over this in no time. He doesn't hold grudges..." Sam frowned, "All the time, just some. I'm sure you'll be forgiven. And then you'll be home and everything will go back to normal."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

(Killi is fine, he'll bounce back from this in no time lol. Just listen to Sam.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Chloe's tears slowed but they didn't stop,"That's the other problem, my homes not normal, it's depressing. My father just died..We were all really close. In fact, that's why Killi was visiting." She sniffled and it was oddly cute for a sniffle. She tried to stop her tears." That's why I need to get out, if only for a little while... All that i have waiting for me at home is a brother who I talk to about once every two weeks, if I'm lucky, and a bunch of dark empty halls. "

Sybil watched him and rolled her eyes, Okay now he's just being dramatic. She walked over to the bed and rolled him over,"Killi, now you're acting like a child. I'm sure you said things to her you regret.. Don't you think she might feel the same way about some of the things she said to you?" She asked curiously. She got in bed next to him and laid her head in his chest,"It happens to the best of us.. And sometimes you just have to suck it up and be the bigger man." She was trying to do tough love since she had already tried being nice about it. She figured he was a tough guy, he could handle it. Maybe that's what he needed to snap out of it.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:40 pm

((Lol Okay, I'll trust Sam then Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Killi frowned, not liking the tough love reprimanding she was giving him. He picked up his pillow and put it on top of his face, even though he knew it was a childish move. "I'd rather mope, I'm good at it." He told her and crossed his arms on top of his face over the pillow. "Besides there is nothing I have to apologize for. She's the one acting like child and following after me. So if she wants to talk, she can come to me."

Sam looked away not knowing what to say, though he figured it would be bad if she went home, it would be a whole lot worse if she stayed. "Obviously, you don't know much about the captain, if you did you wouldn't be wanting to stay with us. This isn't a safe place here, not meant for those of soft hearts and minds." He didn't add the part about her being both of those things, hoping it would be inferred. "We are dangerous people, you haven't met the crew and you won't want to." He exaggerated the next part only a little. "They're the worst of the worst, men who would rather cut your throat than save it. Steals from the rich and the poor, has mercy for no man, woman, or child." He stood up, "If you were smart you would have stayed home. But you didn't, and now your going to pay for it." He laid his hands on the table and leaned towards her, looking her straight in the eyes. "You're right and wrong. Killi is still the same man you knew, but this isn't Killi. This is the captain of this ship, a famous man who is known for being ruthless in his quests. Showing no mercy to anyone, not even his crew. This is the Black Rogue, the pirate lord of the western sea. Now, I don't know if you have heard of this man, but you have then you will know that I am speaking the truth." Sam desperately hoped that he got his point across, without making the pretty girl cry some more.

("The Black Rogue, the pirate lord of the western sea. " Just made that title up, but I like it lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum