Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Chloe felt her tears catch in her throat. She had heard of this man, the ruthless Black Rogue.. He was wanted in many countries, there was a ginormous reward on his head, Edward had complained that he was getting closer and closer to our Kingdom once. Normally this would have freaked her out but today, after everything had happened, it had the opposite effect. It was so ridiculous to her that she stopped crying and looked at Sam, then she smiled and suddenly burst ed out laughing. She couldn't stop,"Of course he is.." She said between laughs. She knew he was serious, but it still sounded so ridiculous..

Sybil smirked,"Say's the man who flopped down on his bed and is holding a pillow over his face." She joked lightly. "Love, surely if you just talked to her... You could make everything better if you just talk." She lifted the pillow and kissed his cheek.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

Killi frowned and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down against him. "And what would I say?" He asked her, honestly having no clue.

Sam frowned, her smile and laughs making him confused. "I'm serious, girl. Now stop with your hysterity, " He told her, stepping away from the table. "I should take you to your room. It's not safe for you to be wavering around and I need to talk to the captain."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:04 am

Sorry Copper, I have to go. I need to wake up early because I'm going to go see my grandma.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 am

((Aw man, Okay Smile I'll see you tomorrow Dusk. Have fun with your grandma! ))

Sybil sighed, thinking,"Well, if you dont know what to say, you might not need to." She wrapped one of her arms around him as well,"Earlier, I didn't know what to say.. So I simply hugged you." She suggested carefully,"Or, if you don't think that will work, then simply say you're sorry.. You may not want to, but it might be what she needs to hear. Chloe might feel just the same as you, she might want to talk but she might not be able to think of the right words..." It was hard for her to give advice when she didn't know what they'd talked about, so she quietly asked,"I know it's none of my business, but what we're you two fighting about?" She asked, sweetly. She didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already was.

Chloe shook her head as she finished laughing. "I know your being serious.. It's just hard to comprehend., I can't see Killi as... The Black Rogue." She sighed and looked at Sam. What this man didn't understand was that he was only making her want to stay more. She was curious about this new side of Killi, she wasn't so sure she liked it.. but she wanted to know more. On top of that, Chloe was a reader. She had read about nearly everything.  Some of these included boats, ships, knots.. not to mention all the historical stories and fiction stories about pirates. Henry must have enjoyed those too because there was quite a few. Some of them had been very gory and scary, but she still found it fascinating. To her, a pirate ship seemed even more enticing than a regular ship. She knew of course it wasn't all gumdrops and sugar plums, from what she had heard about the Black Rogue, he seemed heartless. But if it was really Killi, then she knew she would be safe.  Plus, she was pretty sure she could learn to use a sword.. But that was if she was going to stay. Of course she had read about the dangers too, but she still felt the need to get away and do something.. Dangerous. For once in her life she was feeling rebellious and stubborn. Which she thought was a good first mindset for being on a pirate ship. But then again what did she know. She might not be 100% ready mentally or physically, but she could work on that.. Maybe she should start eating more. She looked down at her plate for a moment and then back up to Sam," I wont run, you don't need to worry. I dont know where I am and I don't have any way of getting off the island. I'm not completely incompetent."  She reassured.  The smile disappearing from her face. She looked back down at the plate, pulled it to her again, and picked up two crackers. She took off the cheese from her sandwich and put it between the crackers, making a sort of sandwich thing out of it.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:39 pm

((I'm here, I know you wont be on much cause your at your grandmas, but if you get a chance let me know you're on Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 am

((Okay so I know you're not on, but I'm gunna throw out some new plot ideas that have been bouncing around in my mind. ))

(1) We do what we originally planned and have Sybil get  blamed for the Black Rogues crimes.

(2) But during her trial period there starts to be a few threats on the Kingdom and her execution gets postponed. (I was thinking maybe the Villan could be Sam's sister? If you still wanted her to be here. I figured it could be like her plan to Rule again was to take over Chloe's kingdom or something.  If not we can think of someone else but this is based on if we do use her. (which it's okay if we dont))

(3) While Killi is trying to figure out a way to get Sybil out of jail, Chloe and Sam are trying to deal with telling Edward about their relationship, cause he will have to 'approve'.

(4) Before they can tell him, hes all like "I've set up an engagement for you, because you need stability, you are reckless, you ran off.. ex.." something like that. He says she needs to marry anyway.  

(5)They tell him, he goes off on her. Tells her no, that she needs to marry a man of royal blood.

(6) Sam has inner conflict about bad pasts and Chloe plans to run away even though she doens't like running away from the problem, shes almost happy she gets to be free of this life.

(7) Then we go back to Killi and Sybil, Killi is pissed at her, for letting herself be accused of his crimes, but she took it anyway to save his reputation and because she loves him mushy gooshy stuff

( 8 )Kingdom gets attacked Big scene between Chloe, Sam, Edward, Killi, and Briar. Lots of stuff comes out... blah.  

(9) Sybil hears kingdom in panic and freaks out, manages to break out, and goes to the castle because she can see it's been broken into or something. Tries to attack Brair, finally finding control of her powers. But then Brair hurts her and she like passes out or something.

(10) Then, (I'm tired of edward so by by) Edward attacks her because she tries to attack chloe.  I dont know if (plot twist) Brair makes Chloe fight him with magic, or if brair just kills him (but not before Edward hits her) i know she cant be killed but can she be hurt? not sure.

(11) Brair disappears, Edward dead. Sybil hurt. (Summary.) But Chloe's now Queen, her plans change; she has to stay, cant travel. Sam's background revealed? Not sure. Maybe eventually this can lead to him being stir crazy stuck in the castle? And they have problems with that? Not right after this but eventually.
Sybil recovers.. Her and Killi stay for a bit then go do something.  That's all I got... But that should last us for a while...

IF it's not too confusing..
And IF you like it.  
You can make tweeks to it and stuff
or you might have a completely different idea, that's great too, just let me know.  We have like a lot of time to decide this, I was just thinking about it. This is just a random idea. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:59 am

In on, reading your posts right now. Just saw The Wedding Ringer with my cousin.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:03 am

Your plots sound great. Yeah, we can do the Briar stuff, id love to bring her back. I never really got to rp with her. I'll reply to the rp in the morning though, because I'm super tired right now.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:08 am

(( It's all good, I'm tired too. I was just having a hard time falling asleep.. Maybe it's cause I'm on my electronics ... Rolling Eyes We can rp tomorrow. But I'm glad you like the plot. If you want to change anything feel free to. ))

((And I've been going back and forth about seeing that one. What'd you think? Is it worth going to? Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 am

(OH EM GEE, it was effin' hilarious. I totally recommend it for everyone, except for children that movie is too bad for children.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 am

((Lmao well then I will definently see it XD ))

((The other one I've been wanting to see is Horrible Bosses. But not a lot of people have seen it.. it's nearly out of theaters and I seriously want to see it. If it leaves before I have time to see it I'm going to be so mad! Lol))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Good afternoon (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm on, replying now.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Killi frowned and rolled over on to his front, dislodging Sybil from him. "I got mad at her because she ran away from home thinking that she could follow me and stay with me from now on." He mumbled into the bed, "I called her a child even though I knew that it would hurt her." He said regretfully, "She's right about me, and now she knows it."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:50 pm

((8 ll have to reply in a bit, I'm with connor right now hopefully I'll be on by like 930 my time (: central time))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Sam shook his head, "What makes you think you have the right skill set for this?" He asked her, ignoring the smile that threatened to show when she ate the food. "Can you kill a man? In cold blood?" He asked her harshly, treating her like the adult she says she is. "Could you stand by and let Killi kill a man? Or what if something happened to you or to Killi? What would you do?" He laid his hands on the take and leaned towards her, making his words perfectly clear. "Even one the off chance that you are not totally incompetent, you are not ready mentally for this."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:53 pm

((I only have time to reply to one now. I can rp in about an hour and a half.))

Chloe pondered these questions to herself as she ate the "sandwich" She had made. She knew he was being serious. She understood these were the types of situations she could find herself in. Looking back at Sam she suddenly realized that he was pretty close. She looked into his eyes, wanting him to know she was taking him seriously. "I know I may not be ready now, but I'm willing to learn.. I'm sure I can mentally prepare myself. If I had the proper teacher. And I know I'm small but maybe if I.. If I start eating correctly I can fix that too. I think I can do it." She said confidently. "But if nobody really thinks I can then I have to face the facts I guess."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Sam refrained from rolling his eyes, "Its not so!ething you can prepare yourself for. You're either born with or without." He told her and leaning away, their proximity suddenly distracting. "And based from your "abrupt vacation", and the fact that you're starving yourself, you're not exactly taking your father's death in a healthy way. I don't think being around death will be good for you." Sam turned around and strode away, thinking his point had been made. Another thought came to his mind and he spun back around to face her. "Who are you anyways?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Chloe was a bit offended by his small attack. Even she could only take so much of being put down. She stood up, and began to defend herself. However it wasn't in a hostile way, more of a calm informational tone. "I've seen death, some weeks I deal with it on a daily basis. I work at a hospital. Death doesn't bother me.. Neither does blood, or broken bones, or illness." She shook her head, still remaining composed," But, I watched my mother get shot with an arrow and bleed out right in front of me when I was younger.. After seeing that, and having to watch and take care of my father as he slowly died over months and months. To watch the life drain from him each day. It broke my heart.  It's horrible to see someone you love in that situation. I'm dealing with it though. So stop using that as an excuse to insinuate that I'm fragile. I'm not fragile or weak. I'm grieving. And I'm trying to get over it. That's why I'm here-" She stopped, realizing that she was fighting a loosing battle. So Chloe just sighed, giving up on her argument, and answered his question,"Sorry. I'm sorry.. I'm Chloe. Chloe Swan. I'm Killi's cousin."

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Sybil put her face up next to his. She took what he said to heart, thinking about he must feel and how Chloe must have been feeling. But when he said Chloe was right about him she shook her head. "If you don't like the way she thinks about you, change her opinion.. Maybe.. maybe you should let her come." Sybil suggested,"If you let her come, and you're right about her, she will probably want to go home willingly. Then, you've allowed her to try, and she has decided for herself to leave. Which means that she can't get mad at you because you've given her the chance she's asking for to see what your life is like normally, and to experience it herself. But at the same time you'd be showing her why you have to act differently here, opposed to at home were you can be more yourself."

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:13 am

Oh, I saw The Wedding Ringer today, it's hilarious! You were right. I laughed so hard... "put the weed in the coconut and light that sh!t up" haha ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Ah, sorry. I spent the weekend at my grnamdas and she's old and doesn't have WiFi. I got home late last night so I wasn't able to get on then either. I'll reply as soon as I get home today, promise.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Sounds good, sorry if I kinda spammed your email lol.
I'd seriously almost rather be at school right now.. I'm bored as heck. I thought I would love having four days off but I'm so bored that im actually doing my homework for next week right now.. study  feel like a nerd.. Rolling Eyes ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Lol, I still think that you're lucky. I'd rather be home doing homework than at school doing classwork.)

Sam frowned and gave her a once over, looking for any distinctive traits she shares with Killi. He didn't find any, in fact he thought that they seemed nothing a like. "2nd cousin?" He asked, hoping so because that explain their lack of similarities.

Killi pursed his lips, "Do you really think that would work?" He asked doubtfully, he knew he was acting pessimistic but he wasn't about to change. "Chloe is really stubborn. Even if she didn't like it here, she might choose to stay just to spite me."

(Lol, i told you it's hilarious. My favorite is either the football game or the bachelor party. And I was so bummed about Penny(can't remember the actress's real name lol), i don't like hating her character.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:56 pm

((Lol. I know I don't know her name either, so Penny works XD I love her on big bang, I was excited to see her but then I didn't like her... I didn't realize the main guy voiced Olaf in frozen! It blew my mind. ))

((Lol wait.. They're like.. half 1st cousins? Their grandmother was Emma and she had Henry and Killi's mom or dad.. Okay I get it now. I just had to write it out for my own clarification..)

Chloe watched as he looked over her, she felt as though she were being judged or something.  She knew her and Killi looked nothing alike, for she had inherited everything from her mother basically. And Killi had inherited from her Uncle. "First cousins." She corrected, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. "Killi's father and my father were half brothers. And I take after my mother."

Sybil smiled softly,"I think it will work, even if she is stubborn... Like someone else I know.." She put her hand on his arm,"This isn't an easy life, at sea.  If she's not made for it she wont last long. I think this will work. It could fix everything."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum