Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Sybil wondered why, but then thought she'd pried enough. She didn't really care the reason why either, his response cleared her head of any jealous thoughts she might have been beginning to have. She simply nodded, taking another sip of her drink. She was beginning to feel pretttyyyyy good right about now. It had been about 2 hours since they'd been in, and Sybil was beginning to see a side of the bar she didn't usually see. After all the safe drinkers go home, the bad ones come out and begin to puke everywhere. She drew the straw after the third man puked at the table next to her. She stood up and looked at Killi,"Want to go somewhere else?" Please, for the love of god can we go somewhere else.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Killi was busy laughing at the men couldn't handle their drinks when he heard Sybil. He looked at her confused, but shrugged noticing that she really wanted to go. He stood and finished his drink, putting some good coins on the take to pay for their drinks. He wrapped his arm around Sybil, "Where do you want to go, darlin'?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Sybil wasn't expecting him to put his arm around her, and at first instinct began to move away.  But then, probably because of the booze, she let him. She figured it wouldn't hurt anyone. "How about down to the docks?" She asked, turning her head toward his," It should be quiet, and I'm quite fond of the sound of the sea. It's calming.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Killi nodded and led the way to the docks, sitting down in the board when arriving the alcohol messing with his balance. "Have you always liked the sound of the sea?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:13 pm

((Sorry I had to go turn in a job application. Really quickly. Today I asked my work to give me more hours and they said no, so I'm trying to get a new job. ))

Sybil felt herself stumble a bit too, "I have, I grew up in a town that was mostly a shipping export for lumbar." She sat down with him and laid her head on his shoulder lightly, "Dont you like the sea? The first night I met you, you looked like you were wearing a sailing outfit. Do you work at sea?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Killi smirked and wrapped his arm around Sybil's waist, "Yes, I have worked on the sea since I started working." He told her. "Sybil?" He asked, garnering for her attention turning his head to face her.

(It's fine, you have me time to finish my homework.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Sybil found it funny that they both shared some familiarity with the sea. She kinda liked having something in common with him. When he said her name and lifted her head to meet his eyes,"Yes?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm

((too bad i haven't finished mine yet))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:25 pm

"I'm leaving." Killi told her, his heat feeling even heavier than before. He didn't wonder why he was telling her this, considering he usually would just disappear from the girls in his life. Sybil was different than them, this was the longest he had gone knowing a girl that he wasn't related to and hadn't slept with. He felt like he owed her an explanation after everything.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Sucker! Cool)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Her heart grew heavy at this news. She was often quite the same as Killi, never staying in one place too long and never bothering to tell anyone where she was going. To be fair though, she didn't have anyone to tell. She frowned slightly, he was the first person she had actually told she was a wolf in forever.. And he was the first one not to run. She didn't know if she was ready to part just yet. "Where will you go?" She asked quietly.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Killi smiled sadly and looked out at the water, "To the sea. That's where I belong, where my responsibilities are. I should be there right now, but there was a death in the family and I owed to them to come visit and pay my respects."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Sybil leaned her head on his shoulder again and put her hand on his that was wrapped around her, comfortingly,"I'm so sorry, I didn't know."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 pm

"It's find," Killi said sincerely. "I didn't know him as well as I could have. I left when I was still young and didn't visit often." He told her, Killi didn't like to be pitied so he tried to turn it around. "So... Are you going to miss me?" He asked smirking.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Sybil gave a soft smile,"I think I will miss you Killi, I don't think I've ever met anyone like you: someone who's not afraid of me " She confessed. Then she chuckled lightly,"Or someone with so much self confidence. "
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Killi frowned, mad at her confession and truth of it. "People are afraid of what they don't know. So when faced with a girl that turns into a large wolf, their natural instincts kick in. Fight or flight." He told her, his tone soft and comforting.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Sybil sighed and lifted her head again so she could meet his gaze. She lived a life of solitude, and had for years now. "I understand, I'm afraid of myself sometimes, so I can't blame them. " She bit her lip,"I still don't understand why you're talking with me, you must have a death wish." She gave a half crooked smile, it was a sick joke but she didn't want things to be too mushy.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Killi chuckled, "I have done more dangerous things than be around you." He shook his head, "When I die it's not going to be from you. I know that."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Sybil couldn't help but laugh, she didn't like hearing he was in more dangerous situations than being with her, but at the same time she did. "At least one of us is sure about that." She smiled," It sounds like a fun life."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Killi grinned, "It's exciting that's for sure. Everything happens a lot quicker than you'd imagine." Killi told her, "You have to plan a lot because something always goes wrong."

(Have I already said that Killi isn't the typical pirate, instead of robbing ships, he is like jack sparrow and is a treasure hunter.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Sybil chuckled,"It sounds like my kind of trip.. " She thought for a moment,"I'm not exactly sure where I'll go, I should be leaving here soon too. I never stay in one place too long."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 pm

((My phones dying and I'm at A restaurant so I'll be back soon!!)
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Killi nodded understandingly, "Yeah, I understand." He thought hopefully that they will be able to see each other again. He couldn't bear never seeing Sybil again. "To bad you can't come with me."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:46 pm

K, Copper.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:26 pm

((I'm back))

Sybil looked back over at Killi, her honey eyes wild and one eyebrow raised,"..Why couldn't I?" She asked, unsure. She wasn't positive it was the best idea but it was something different for her to do. "Ive been on a ship, I know my way around well enough. I grew up with the lingo.. Unless this is just a really stupid idea and I'm blabbering on like a crazy girl..." She gave a crooked smile.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum