Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:50 pm

((I'm watching my strange addiction, and there is this person that is a transgender and her addiction is being an adult baby.. Freaky.))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Killi grinned, and led the way. "I hope it's still there. I haven't been there since last time I visited four years ago." He said, honestly wondering.  He saw the familiar stall and red banner he grinned happily. "It is!" He rushed forward, tugging Chloe along with him.
An old man with balding hair stood behind the counter and his face lighted up when he saw Killi. "Ah! If it isn't my favorite customer." He said and clapped his hands together, knowing he was about to make a small fortune.
"Oh, Todd, you only say that because I've been coming here since I was a young rapscallion."
"Was?" The old man teased.
Killi grinned and shook his head, he browsed the many shelves stocked full with the most delicious candy. "Hmm, how about those?" He asked pointing to one of the jars showing off small colorful candies.
"Meh, those are fine." Todd said, waving his hand somewhat disinterestedly, "But I remember how much you like the sour one and those are over there."
Killi nodded and looked at the other ones that were and still are his favorite. "Chloe, you want something? Chocolate perhaps?"

Last edited by мѕ. мαяνєℓ on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Is the show "my strange addiction" your strange addiction? Smile Very Happy Laughing)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Chloe couldn't believe her eyes, He's still such a child.. But I love it. She stepped up and nodded shyly to the man,"Oh, well, I actually love licorish. Would you happen to have any?" She asked politely.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:18 pm

((Lol Laughing  Absolutly not Mad  Some of the tings I've seen today... Shocked  they've scarred me for life.. haha Too weird for my taste XD I drew the line at 70 year old men dressing up with masks as literal dolls...))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Lol week that makes sense, it's called my strange addiction not my perfectly normal and acceptable addiction lol.)
Todd nodded Anne pointed at his wide verity of licorice, "Right there miss, now don't be to shy on picking it out. Killi here can afford this whole stand if he wanted to."
Killi laughed and so his head, not mentioning that Chloe had more money than him. "Todd, who's side are you on?" He joked and picked up a whole har of sour candies and setting them on the counter.
"The lady's of course, she's prettier than you."
Killi laughed, "But I'm the one word paying for all of this and giving good business."
"Well if that's the case. Then I'm still going to have to choose the lass."
Killi rolled his eyes, as Todd started bagging up Killi's candies. Killi chose more candy adding them the growing pile of candy on the counter.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Chloe picked up some red licorice, listening to the old friends banter.  It was pretty funny for her, seeing two people so comfortable with each other when they hasn't spoken in so long. Every time Todd would mention her, her cheeks would get a bit deeper red.  She was not used to such blunt compliments, even if they were from an older man. Chloe set her one bag up next to Killi's accumulating pile,"You have enough to last for weeks, but I know you'll have this all gone by tomorrow." She laughed softly.

(( You have a point Smile lol )) tongue
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 pm

(( you disappear on me Dusk? ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:14 pm

(Yeah, sorry, I just got my report card.)
Killi grinned, "You know me, Chloe." He laughed, "They'll be gone and I'll just have to come back to get some more." He paid for the candy and added a little extra for Todd. He handed Chloe hers and took his own, already starting to suck on the sour candies.

(Can we skip to the end of the day? And do you have any plot ideas beside the one about Sybil coming on to the ship with Killi?)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 pm

(It's all good, how'd you do? and yeah we can skip.  And I'm not sure, I'm sure we can think of things.

Maybe them bonding over their way of living, thieving and stuff. And they could kinds grow on each other, but he could keep the fact that he's a royal away from her.
Then  they could like go on a date and like make a deal to steal something big (idk what but something of Killi's choice) and then they could go on the ship and adventure and stuff for a bit. After they find whatever it is they're finding he could tell her hes a royal and then idk.  I figure eventually Sybil will end up taking the grief for Killi's actions as a pirate, and we can figure out what ever else we would like to fit in after and inbetween all of that lol )) (( I have a lot of thoughts going on .))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm

(Lol okay. I was thinking that some villain could threaten the royal family or something and Killi is forced to take Chloe with him. Or maybe Chloe does not take him leaving very well and she follows after him and stows away on his ship. I don't want Chloe to leave, i like her lol. And honestly her staying and Killi leaving I'd imagine would make her a lot worse and would probably be irreversible damage. So those are my Chloe ideas, here are my Sybil ideas: Killi tells her he is leaving, she asks to go with him and he says yes (not very dramatic, but honestly I don't imagine Killi saying no to her. He be like yeah of course, maybe we can continue with that kiss also and see where that leads). Or maybe Sybil could also be a stow away too. Or maybe instead of the villain just threatening the royal family, they could threaten the whole town so Killi escapes with her and Chloe.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 pm

((I like that.  Chloe stowed away, learning to fend for herself in different ways and also learning about Killi's other side.  She could stow away and Killi would know who she is obviously, but she could pretend to be a new crew member for the ship for a new experience. Or something, and maybe she meets a man (; that Killi doens't like or something.  We can just go everywhere with this lol. I like this idea. And I like the idea of Sybil asking to come along.. but maybe she wants to come along because she's gone off on the town? And that's why things go bad in the kingdom? And thats why Sybil has to leave? But Chloe wouldn't know about it? THat way when they come back she can be persecuted for all of these things; and they can find out it was Sybil from Chloe (I'm oging to have them end up hating each other but then they become friends Smile ))

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Okay, yeah. I've been thinking about bringing back Samson too, for Killi's crew member and best friend. Maybe that could be the man she meets Wink)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:01 pm

((Lol do it.  Why not? That could be fun Smile It all sounds good to me. Where you want to start off though? That night? Or a little bit after? We could skip that and just say they talked it out and we could have them meet somewhere or something. ))

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Okay, I'm going to. I have Sam's profile here somewhere be right back.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:08 pm

I don't care whichever one you prefer.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:09 pm

((Okay, sounds good. But if you want to modify him a bit so that we can mix it up, or we can just go with it how it is, either one is awesome with me, it's up to you. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 pm

If you go to my favorites on WCF then i have his forum i think still on there. And I'll start if you want, you feel like rping drinks? ))

Sybil sat at the bar, sipping at her ale, and fishtailing her long straight hair. She gazed around the room with her honey filled eyes, looking for the familiar face she was hoping to see. She fiddled with her hands as she waited.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:25 pm

(Okay, yeah I'm modifying it. I already have his face claim lol.)
Killi entered the bar Sybil had time him to go to. When his eyes caught Sybil, he went over to her and sat down across from her. He called over a nearby waitress and ordered their strongest drink, after breaking the news to Chloe he felt like he needed it. He waited until his drink was brought to him and he took a long swallow, drinking the while thing at once, then asked for another. He turned his attention on Sybil, "Alright. What is it that you wanted to talk about?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Sybil raised an eyebrow at him as she watched him chug a drink.  She wasn't ready to talk yet.  She needed to finish her drink first too. "Bad day?" She asked with a chuckle, but then his expression didn't change and she figured it was a bit more serious than that,"Sorry I shouldn't be laughing.  Let me guess, that blondie you were with earlier gave you the boot?" She asked, her face portraying a false bit of concern as she took a long swig of her beer.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Killi shook his head, and took a swig of his drink when he got another one, going more slow with finishing this one unlike the other. "More of the opposite." He said harshly, though his hostility was directed at himself not her.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Sybil nodded,"Oh, I see." She didn't take it to heart, because she could tell he wasn't having a great day.  She got the waitress,"I think you better just bring a few more drinks next time.  On me." The waitress nodded and began to walk off but Sybil stopped her,"Oh, and I'll take something a little stronger too please." She nodded and was off.  Sybil looked back at the man in from of her,"Here, how about I help you forget about your troubles for a night." Then she rethought the words,"With a couple of drinks." She clarified.  "How about we start simple.  If I'm buying your drinks you can at least tell me your name."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Killi grinned at her sexual innuendo, if there was one thing that could cheer him up it would be that, though drinks are just going to have to work. "Deal. Which one do you want?" He asked, smirking at his own joke though he doubted Sybil would understand.

(Go to Google images right now. Type in 'Percival from Merlin' and the beautiful man that pops up is Sam exactly, just minus the chain mail lol. Sam's more of a shirtless and trousers with barefeet kind of guy.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:55 pm

((Oh my.. I like Sam... Wink lol ))

Sybil raised an eyebrow, a bit confused and thought about her answer. "I guess I'd like to head your real name." Sybil figured he'd given a couple fake names in his day; she knew she rarely gave anyone her real name. She finished off her drink and took one of the new ones the waitress sat on the table. "Unless you'd prefer to give me a fake one."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Killi shrugged, "They are technically all real." He told her and thought it over. Most of his "female friends" called him Captain, though there were a few that he couldn't remember if they ever got to names, but he felt it would be wrong to treat Sybil like all those other girls. Yet at the same time, he thought Captain would be a good in between name, it didn't give to much away on either of his personalities.

(Brb dinner.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum