Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:44 pm

((You get three right? Smile Monday's MLK day! ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:16 pm

(Okay sounds good.)
Killi grinned and led them to the small dock that secured the boat. He walked across the gangplank, pulling her along by the hand. "Sam?!" He yelled as soon as his feet touched the deck. "Get your ugly butt out here!" He called, looking for the one man he entrusted to watch over his baby.
(Before, Sam's going to catch her as she tries too.)
Sam chucked from where he sat on the main mast, he had seen Killi since they had stepped out of the jungle. He quickly climbed down the mast, his long legs making short work of it. He jumped down from the last few feet, "Killi, who's this?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Sam seemed to be a cool guy, but Sybil could quit staring at his lips, she'd never seen a man with such lips. She smiled softly, her honey colored eyes filled with excitement,"I'm Sybil. It's nice to meet you, Sam " She offered a friendly smile to him.

Chloe saw that they had made it to the ship, so she figured it would be okay to come out of the jungle now.  They wouldn't be looking up here while they were greeting each other. She felt tired and weak.  She needed food but she refused to eat the little bit of bread she did pack. Half way down she got a bit dizzy and had to stop and sit on a large rock, but she made herself get up and keep walking.  She wasn't being very sneaky now, because she wasn't really thinking about it.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Sam smiled back hesitantly, giving Killi a look. He looked back at Sybil, "Nice to meet you." He said politely.
Killi took Sybil's hand and led her tho his cabin room, "Sybil, why don't you settle in right now and rest. I need to talk to Sam real fast." He explained, his room was plain and the color scheme was based on greys and dark mahogany. A master bed was pushed against one wall, a dresser against the other, a table with a few chairs, and a door that led to the small bathroom.
While Killi was gone, Sam went to the railing and looked into the water. He felt like there was something nearby and it caused him to look around. Instantly he noticed a young girl stumbling her way over to the ship. Sam pulled out his sword from its sheathe, he knew that she couldn't be harmful but he wanted her to know that he meant business. He snuck down the ship and behind the mysterious girl, he pressed the tip of his sword against her back. "What are you doing here?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Chloe took in a slow shaky breath as she felt the sharp tip of someone sword against her back,"That's none of you business.." She tried to sound firm but her shakiness showed a bit of her fear. She turned her head to look at the man, but she could only see a part if him. He was very tall... she couldn't take him. But maybe she could make a run for it..
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:19 pm

((I'll reply with Sybil in a moment. I'm out and on my phone so I'll be a bit slower)).
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Sam smirked, "Actually it is my business because this is a privately owned island." He said, figuring she was just some thief who had managed to hear who owned this island. He poked her again with his sword, "Try again, though this time tell the truth."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Okay.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Chloe didn't like the way he spoke, but he must have known Killi then.  If Killi was on this ship and this man was here on it, he must. But did Killi tell them of his family? She doubted it, considering he didn't tell her about any of this. Chloe sighed, trying to compose herself,"Ive ran away from home, and I thought maybe your Captain would provide me with passage." She lied, pretty convincingly this time.

((Do you have a specific olan? Cause if not I have a kinda funny thing..))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:46 pm

(Nope what's your idea.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:49 pm

((Oh just keep rping its just a quick (hopefully kinda funny) thing. I just wanted to make sure you didn't have anything specific in mind before i did it.))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Sybil looked around the room in awe, it was simple, yet pretty. She could defiantly tell a man lived here. She smiled softly at Killi,"Okay, but don't take too long..." She kissed him sweetly a few times, " And dont be shy to introduce me to everyone else, I want to meet everyone."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Sam frowned and looked at the girl with sympathy, "The captain doesn't take kindly to passengers." He said and looked around for Killi. "You would be better off leaving now, before he catches you because he isn't any nicer to trespassers." He sheathed his sword, and grabbed her shoulder. "Just go back the way you came." He pushed her towards the path.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Killi grinned and pulled her close to him, grabbing on to her hips. "They'll be ask arriving tomorrow or the next day. Gives you some time to settle in and let Sam warm up to you." He told her, and some a few more kisses from her, thinking that Sam can wait a little longer.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Chloe felt her confidence boost as he put away the sword. Wow, he believed me.. She didn't like that he was putting his hands on her though. She wasn't leaving that easily. She planted her feet in the ground and brought on the water works,"Please, please don't send me back.." She begged," Let me talk to him at least.. I have money, I'm sure I can persuade him.. I can't go back home.. My father will hurt me.. " Her big blue fawn eyes began to water up and her little nose became red as she looked into this mans eyes, hoping he would at least hesitate for a moment. All she needed was a moment, and her new touch of confidence.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Sybil grinned,"I look forward to it, you both seem to be good friends. I hope I can make a good impression." She let go of him,"Now go, I dont want him to think I will distract you too much on the voyage." She smiled.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:02 pm

((I posted Chloe on the other side, just in case you didn't see Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Sam wasn't fazed by her mention of money, they had more than enough and he doubted that the girl had much anyways. He did pause however when she mentioned her father, looking at the poor girl with pity. "Listen, I'm not saying you have to go home, you just can't stay here." He said hesitatingly.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Chloe frowned as a tear fell down her cheek.  The look her was giving her made her almost feel sorry for what she was about to do. But she had come this far and she wasn't turning back now,"I'm really sorry you couldn't help me.." She balled up her tiny fist as she spoke, and when she finished her sentence, with all the force she could muster she punched up at his face, hitting his jaw.  She didn't stop to see if it had hurt him or not (however she could feel the pain in her hand. His face had been harder than she anticipated), but she was hoping he would at least be startled. She made a break for the ship yelling a loud as she could,"Killi!!!"

((lol i found this kinda comical cause shes so tiny, and I wouldnt think she would ever do anything like that,  and I could just imagine the confusion on his face Laughing And then I thought about Chloe running for dear life calling for Killi as he chased her and it was funny to me haha ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Killi grinned and nodded, he kissed her one last time before leaving the cabin. He headed up on to deck and frowned when he didn't see Sam. He checked his office, thinking Sam might be there, but no such luck. He headed back on to deck, after taking off his hat he ran his hand through his hair, wondering where the man has gone off to. He nearly dropped his hat when he heard a familiar voice yell his name. Killi ran off of the ship and on to the beach, looking for Chloe.

Sam was shocked when he felt the girl's fist punch his face, it didn't hurt, barely even managed to reach him. However he was shocked and hurt by the action because he had believed the girl to be innocent. He turned to run off after her, when he heard her call his captain's name and he does dead in his tracks. Knowing that not many knew Killi's team name, not even the crew knew it, they just referred to him as captain.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Chloe looked back to see if the man was close or not, but was puzzled to find that he had stopped.  She happened to look a little too long though, and when turning around the corner around the nose of the boat, she ran into Alexander. Since they were both running she fell backward and onto her butt. She took a moment to recover from the fall and then realized who she had ran into. "Killi..." She looked at him, not getting up. She didn't know how he would react to her presence here, or the fact that she had just ran into him.

Sybil ran out of the room when she heard Killi's name called. She ran onto the deck and looked over the edge, only to see Killi and Chloe on the ground. Oh my...
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Killi stared shocked at his cousin, he looked her up and down wondering what and how she got here. He stood up and picked up his hat that had been knocked on to the ground. He adjusted it meticulously, not sure where to start. "Chloe?" He asked, even though he knew it was her. "What ate you doing here?" He asked, Killi's voice dangerously low.
Sam frowned, knowing that from that tone Killi was going to start yelling. He walked over to them, standing behind Chloe, not bothering to help her up.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Chloe had never heard his voice sound so unfriendly, she stood up and brushed the sand off of her before she stuttered out a response, completely oblivious to Sam behind her,"Killi.." She sighed,"I.. I followed you.." She stood up straight,"Because I want to come with you." There was a determination in her eyes that was rarely seen, she knew he was mad, but hopefully she could convince him to let her stay.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Sybil saw where this was going and decided it would be best for her to wait in Killi's room, she needed to stay away from situations like that.  If she got to anxious or worked up she didn't know how well she could handle herself yet. She did wonder though, why the girl was here. And what she wanted. More than ever though, how she got here.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Killi shook his head, wondering where she came up with this ridiculous idea. "No." He said, leaving her no room for argument. "Absolutely not. You're going back home and forgetting this ever happened." He nodded his head at Sam, and the first mate grabbed on to Chloe's shoulder. "While I try to do the same."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum