Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 16 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Sam nodded, "That explains it." He said to himself before turning around. "I'm going to take you to your room now. Bring your plate, you can finish eating it there." He told her then added, "Generally food is only allowed in the mess area and the kitchen, but we can make this exception for you."

Killi frowned at what she was implying, "I'm not stubborn." He said indignantly crossing his arms. "I'll talk to Sam and see what he thinks. He usually has good intuition about these things." He muttered and got off of the bed. He adjusted his hat and looked at Sybil, "You want to come?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 16 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Sybil thought about it for a moment, and then got off the bed as well. She kept from laughing when he stubbornly denied that he was stubborn. Then she replied, "Yeah I'll go with you." Somebody has to give Chloe a chance.  She can't be that hopeless... Right? "Lets go see what Sam thinks."

Chloe shook her head,"No, I'm finished. I'll eat more later, but for now I've had enough." She didn't say much more as she walked with Sam onto the deck again, Sam leading her toward the room.  She looked off at the ocean as she walked though. She hadn't really had a chance to look at the beautiful sight because she had either been on a boat, or running basically. She hadn't taken a moment to look at her surroundings.  Chloe stopped and quit following Sam.  She went over to the edge of the ship, looking down at the water and then out at distance. She grinned for the first time she'd been on the boat, her spirit perking up as she gazed at the landscape in awe, I've never seen anything like this... It's more beautiful than I could have imagined.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Killi nodded and led the way topside, holding Sybil's hand as he went. He saw Sam on deck with Chloe standing at the edge. "Sam," He called his best man name and waved him over.

Unbeknownst to Sam and Chloe, the same thought going through Chloe's head was going through his as he watched her gaze out into the water. Sam shook his head, disturbing those thoughts and went over to Killi when he heard his name being called. "Captain, ma'am." He said, greeting them both. "I was just about to show Chloe to her room, I assumed that you would want her to have the room connected to yours."

Killi nodded, "That's right, but I'm actually here for different reasons." He said and nodded at Chloe. "What do you think about her?"

Sam looked over his shoulder at Chloe, "She seems like a good and compassionate person. Smart, good vocabulary, I'm guessing she has the same education as you if not better. Probably feels like she is misunderstood, though I doubt that she actually is. She puts on a brave front and from what I heard from her about her working in the hospital, she has the hero complex in her. Thats not good when you're living here. Obviously, stubbornness runs in the family, but besides that I don't think she is like you at all." Sam looked back at Killi and Sybil. "Overall, unsuitable for life on the ship. I think she needs to go home, and soon."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:29 pm

Sybil frowned at Sam's conclusion.  For a minute there, Sybil almost thought that he was going to say she should stay.  He was complimenting her, but then it turned. Sybil leaned so she could see behind Sam.  She gazed at Chloe, and could see how happy she looked. If she thinks that's something, wait until she sees the sunset.. But they Sybil wondered if Chloe would ever get to see it. "I beg to differ, I think she should stay." She told Sam and then looked at Killi, not speaking angrily but logically,"If I can handle it, I'm sure she can.  I find it almost a bit offensive that you worried nothing about my safety on the ship, but are so terribly worried about her that she must be sent home. What makes her different from me? Besides her grief and her passionate drive to help others?" She looked back at Sam,"Tell me, when fighting would you rather have someone with you that would leave you to fend for yourself, or someone who will defend you and stand by your side?" She didn't think that really needed an answer, it was more self explanatory. "And I think it would be a good idea, if for nothing else, to have someone with a bit of medical training so that your crew doesn't bleed to death when they could be saved.  She doesn't necessarily have to be in the midst of all the fighting, she can help behind the scenes. If she can keep her head straight in those types of situations I'd say she'd be a fine addition. I think you've both been looking at the reasons why she cant stay because you don't want her to be here. But, there are reasons she should stay." Then she gazed at Chloe again,"Besides.. look at her..." She looked at Killi,"How long has it been since you've seen her that happy? Without you accompanying her?"  

Chloe was a bit oblivious to the conversation. She continued to gaze at the ocean as the gentle breeze tickled at her ears and blew her hair in her face.  She caught a glimpse of some dolphins or mermaids (one or the other she couldn't tell) out in the distance and a grin spread across her face fit for a child on Christmas morning.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Killi glowered while Sam looked at Sybil with something close to astonishment, never having seen someone say something so straightforward when disagreeing with Killi. Sam looked back at Chloe, then at Killi. "It's your choice Captain. Whether she should stay or go, I'll follow either one."

Killi nodded and pursed his lips, taking both Sybil's and Sam's words into consideration. "Chloe!" He yelled, calling her over here. Since she is the one they were talking of, might as well let her stake her case again. Hopefully without yelling this time.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Chloe's excitement drained from her as she heard Killi's voice. All of her guilt from earlier came rushing back and settled into her stomach. She turned and looked at him for a moment before coming to meet them. She stood next to Sam, simply because that's were there was a spot. She looked at Sam and then to Killi, her stomach in knots. She spoke softly, a little nervous, "Before you say anything, I want to apologize. I should not have followed you without your consent. I should have asked.." She paused for a moment and then continued,"I didn't mean those things I said either, I'm sorry. I was just so surprised to see another side of you that was so different from what I've known. I didn't know how to handle it. Now that I know who you are I understand it though. I have been made aware that this is a pirate ship, and that you are The Black Rogue.." She tried to speak calmly, though her stomach was in knots. "That doesn't put me off though, Killi. I still would like to come along if you'll have me."

Sybil was a bit confused at Sam's expression toward her.  She didn't know why he looked so confused. She had only spoken her mind. Oh well.. Maybe that doesn't happen a lot. When she heard Chloe apologize she thought it odd, she hadn't expected her to do that.. She had thought Killi would have been the first to have ot apologize.  She thought Chloe a better woman for it though. That must ease Killi's mind a bit.. Hopefully.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:24 pm

((Sorry I was multitasking, I'll be faster with my replies now.))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:38 pm

(Its fine, I've been writing.)
Killi's eyes stayed on Chloe, his face impassive as he listened to her. Though he did send a glare towards Sam when she mentioned him being a pirate. Killi had hoped he could have kept that a secret a little longer, and especially be the one to tell them but now it was too late. Killi looked back at Chloe as she finished, he frowned and crossed his hands behind his back. "There's no need to apologize, your words were of no consequence earlier." He said, keeping his tone monotonous and acting in his captain role. "Who do you wish to stay?" He asked her, honestly curious. He understood her wanting to leave the castle, but why run off with him on to a pirate ship.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Chloe was hurt by the way he he answered her, it wasn't like him to be so cold. But this was the Killi she would have to get to know.. And like Sam said earlier, she had hurt him. So she brushed it off as best as she could and stood up straight as she answered a bit more sure of herself and what she wanted,"Because I want to prove to myself that I can. I want to know that I can do whatever I put my mind to, without the help of my family name or money. You know how easy it would be for me to get a ship, but I don't want easy; I want to push myself. I want a real adventure. I want what you have Killi; you're free. I want to be free. I think that I could prove myself.. I could start at the very bottom, I don't care what I'd being doing.  I'm willing to learn and I pick up on things quick.. " She stared into Killi's eyes, her's big and blue, now reflecting her new found confidence. "I remember how badly you wanted to get away when we were younger.. You were down at the docks nearly every day, and when you weren't there you would talk about all the things you would do when you got the chance, and when you finally left.. I didn't understand why you were so hungry to explore or why would want to leave so badly. But now I do; I have that same hunger in me Killi. You must at least understand that. Please, just give me a chance to prove to you that I can do this." She kept her voice calm all the way through, her eyes watched for even a bit of reaction from Killi as she spoke, knowing this was probably her last chance.. I can't go back home.. please Killi..

((Lol okay I lied,  the next one will be faster.. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Killi pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and scrunching up his face. "You do realize that by following me, you didn't escape your family name and what not because we're related so you only traded it for nepotism " He muttered shaking his head. "I'm going to regret this," He said and looked at Sybil, avoiding looking at Sam. "You can have a short time here to see if you can handle it. But you're going to be on a very short leash and everything you do will be asked for permission first. By either me or Sam. Understood?" He asked, looking at her firmly.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:10 pm

((Lol ))

Chloe realized this, but she knew she would be treated like anyone else on this ship at least. She bit her lip, trying to hide her smile, but it didn't really work. "Yes... Captain." Her eyes brightened again as they had when she was looking out at the ocean.  She would have hugged him, but she wanted him to see what she could keep herself under control,"Thank you.." 

Sybil met Killi's gaze and was actually shocked, happy but shocked. Then she saw Chloe's expression and couldn't help but smile. She grabbed Killi's hand and squeezed it approvingly. "Well.. Welcome aboard Chloe.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Killi nodded in agreement, he gave Sybil a look that said 'your plan better work'. He looked at Sam, "Take her to her room and help her settle in then give her a tour of the place." He finance him and pulled Sybil away, "let's go get something to eat." He told her leading her to the kitchen.

Sam watched them, not bothering to hide his disapproval. He nodded when Killi have him his instructions, and looked at Chloe. "So ogling the water and let's go." He told her grumpily, waiting for her to join him by the stairs that less to the cabins.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Chloe wasn't hurried by Sam's grumpy attitude.  She was happy and he wasn't going to ruin that. She watched as Sybil and Killi left and went into the kitchen. She followed Sam down to the cabins, silently.  However when he stopped in front of the cabin she'd be staying at she spoke her mind,"I know you didn't want me to stay," She looked at him and tried to make eye contact,"But I'm here to stay.. We didn't exactly get off on the right foot..  but I'd rather have you as a friend than a foe. So, can we start over?"

Sybil walked into the kitchen and saw the plate with what had once been a sandwich on it. "Who would waste food like that? " She asked, curiously. Though it did look like something had been eaten off of it. Crackers maybe? Oh well. She looked at Killi,"I'm glad you let her stay."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 pm

"Well at least one of us is." He grumbled, Killi picked up the plate that he could tell was left over of Chloe. He cleaned the plate then put it away. "Anything you specifically want to eat?" He asked her, looking through the pantry.

Sam glowered at her, "Let's get something straight here." He told her, trying to say this in the nicest way possible. "We aren't foes nor are we friends. I'm the First Mate, second in command to the captain. You will listen to me and respect me, in turn I will treat you with the same respect and make sure nothing bad happens to you. Understand?"
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Sybil shook her head,"No, whatever you're having is fine. I'm not picky." Being a wolf half the time I guess has it's perks. You never really care what your eating, but that's also a downfall sometimes... Cause I'll eat anything.. wow I'm so glad I didn't say that outloud. She followed Killi and hugged him from behind,"Are you okay now?" She asked softly.

Chloe wasn't intimidated by him, but there was something about him now, maybe it was the power in his voice, that made her feel drawn to him for just a moment. Her gaze lifted to meet his and she felt herself locked in place. She'd never really had any type of feeling like that toward someone. She just all of a sudden seemed to notice how.. well, assertive he was. He's not bad looking either.. But she quickly let that thought drift to the back of her mind. She couldn't afford to think like that. After a moment she managed to snap out of it though," Understood, Sam."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Sam frowned when she seemed to stare at him, lost in thought. Though her attention for back on him and his frown dismasted when she agreed. "Good, now come on." Her led the way down the stairs, stopping one level down. "The crew sleeps down those stairs, don't go down there. It's off-limits." He continued down the hall where there are three doors. He pointed at the one for on the right side of the hall, "Captain's room. Also off limits." Sam pointed at one of the other doors, "My room, definitely off limits." He opened the only door left and waved her in. "Your room." He walked into the room, that greatly resembled Killi's except the bed was smaller and the color scheme is lighter. There was another door inside the room and he opened it, "This is the bathroom. As you can see the other door in it, we share this bathroom. Which means we need a schedule so that there are no awkward mishaps."

(Will reply to Sybil's post soon.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Chloe easily memorized that hers was in the middle. All the doors looked the same. However, inside her room looked a bit different, lighter. She enjoyed that. She would try to sneak a peek down at the crew's quarters later and maybe sneak a peek at Killi's room as well. But for now she gazed upon her little room. It was cozy. She ran her hand over her bed spread and smiled softly as Sam opened the bathroom door. She turned toward him as he spoke about sharing it. Chloe was a bit surprised to be sharing a bathroom with a man, but she wouldn't let it bother her. She didn't use make up or such so she would probably have more space than she needed. She was only worried about showers and such. She did not want to be walked in on.. Nor did she want to walk in on Sam. The schedule sounded pretty good, "Okay, if you want you can choose the scheduling , since you probably know when you'll need it during the day, were as of right now I don't." She suggested. She did not want any 'mishaps' either.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:17 pm

((We can just rp Sam and Chloe for a bit if you'd like ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Okay, that works cause I'm watching my TV show and it's really distracting lol.)
Sam nodded, "I take showers at night, you can take them in the morning. Does that work for you?" He asked her closing the bathroom door. "Or you can take them at night and I'll take them in the morning."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:32 pm

It didn't really matter to her, she'd probably rather have them in the morning though. So they'd help wake her up. "I'll take mornings, that's fine. " She agreed, setting down her bag on the bed. She didn't really know what else to say, so she began unpacking. She only had a couple of things in there. Just clothes and two small books. One her mother's and one her fathers. You couldn't see it but each had a picture of one. And then there was the bread.. but she left that in there. She finished very quickly and then looked over at Sam, taking off her gray cloak,"So, how long have you been a sailor?" She asked, thinking it better name than a pirate.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Lol okay sounds good. I'm probably only good for another post or two so fair warning lol))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:38 pm

(Sorry, I passed out last night because I wasn't feeling well. And then I just got home earlier because I'm still not feeling good.)

"I was a sailor for a few years." Sam told her, stressing the was. "Might as well get used to the word, because guess what." He exited the room but before closing the door he continued. "You are now a pirate." He told her, and closed the door.

(Do you want to skip a few days to where the crew joins them on the ship?)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:16 pm

That's okay! And I hope you feel better! Man everyone I know is sick right now/: I would have been on earlier but I had soccer practice... boring! We can skip too if you want. I'll start but I need to get to a computer so bare with me))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Chloe had settled into her routine almost a little too quickly.  She liked being needed and she loved learning all these new skills. She soon would start her sword training, she wasn't sure who would help her but she didn't care.  For now she was focusing on practicing her knots and such.  Learning their uses and how to do them.  She'd asked Killi for a bit of rope so she could practice.  Other than that they hadn't really had a whole conversation since he told her she could stay. This upset her, but she didn't let it show. She really just wanted things to be the way they had been, this wasn't how she expected things to be with him. However, there was a bright side to things.  She'd found a reason to eat, so she was managing about half a sandwich and a side dish each time she ate. Which was only twice a day, but even just over the last week she seemed to go from anorexic to simply skinny, and her slight hourglass figure was beginning to show.

Chloe had stayed up late the night before, so in turn she hadn't woken up at the crack of dawn as usual.  She had been practicing her knot tying and she was getting pretty good; however, she had slept in, and now she was a tad bit behind schedule. It didn't help that she'd been trying to bulk herself up by doing little strength exercises before bed... She rushed into the bathroom after undressing and throwing her clothes on her bed. She closed the door quietly behind her because she didn't know if Sam was up or not yet. She started the shower and didn't wait for it to warm and stepped in and let the cold water hit her as she quickly washed her hair and body.  But by the time she was finished, the water warmed. It felt so good on her aching body that she decided another moment wouldn't hurt. She let the warm water hit her face as she relaxed a bit.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:46 pm

((Hey if you're feeling bad and you don't feel like rping its okay, just let me know Smile I know sometimes when I'm sick I just literally want to do nothing but sleep. Surprised ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum