Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:03 pm

(Let's have them meet again when Killi is with Chloe Smile Killi is going to try to avoid Sybil because he doesn't want her to know about Chloe. But Sybil is going to think he is avoiding her because she's a werewolf.: D
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Lol that sounds perfect, you want to start or should I ? (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:09 pm

You should, but I can't to right now cause I'm doing my homework. I just got home from school.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:10 pm

You just got home?! I've been home and taking pictures for three hours now lol. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:11 pm

(I'll start while your working though))

Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:12 pm

It's only 3 where I'm at lol..)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Lol its 530 here (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Sybil had stayed in town the past week, trying something new. She normally avoided staying in the same place for very long, for everyone safety.  But something about this kingdom kept her drawn into the town. At the moment, she was simply walking back from the docks. She liked to watch the sunset from the ocean and didn't often get a chance to do so. As she had watched it she thought back to the mysterious man and her moment in the spring with him.

Slowly but surely Chloe was beginning to feel like herself again. There wasn't much progress with her eating habits but at least her personality was starting to shine through. Today she wore a light blue dress, it looked like more of a casual royal outfit, or perhaps even more like a nicer citizen's dress. There were no fancy attachments, and it was simple, but she looked pretty. Skinny, but pretty. Her hair was done up in a brain with a small blue bow at the end of it, holding it all together. However, a few simple strands fell on either side of her face, shaping it. She was waiting by the entrance of the castle for Killi. He said he would take her into town today and she was very excited.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 pm

((All done. Ready when you are lol ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Killi met Chloe at the entrance to the castle like he said he would; he is wearing one of his usual outfits with a simple white shirt, black trousers, black boots, and the only item of clothing he wore on a daily basis, his black fedora. He smiled when he saw his cousin, she was looking a lot better than when he first got here, Killi held out his arm out for her to take. "This way, my Lady." He said jokingly in a faux pompadour accent.

He had planned this little excursion for Chloe so that he could get her happy; and when he told her the news that he will be leaving in less than a week, she will wouldn't cry. Knowing that if she did, he wouldn't know what to do and would only make an arse out of himself.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Chloe, at the moment oblivious to the intent of their evening out, was feeling happy as ever.  This past week had been wonderful, having her cousin back.  She felt as if he was gluing her back together piece by piece, like one of the vases they broke as children as they ran after one another. She smiled softly, taking his extended arm,"Why, thank you, dear sir." She copied his accent, but it sounded a bit more awkward coming out of her than it did him. "What is it you have planned for today?"  She asked curiously, her blue eyes dancing with anticipation.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:57 pm

Killi grinned and led her down the cobblestone path, "I was thinking that we could go to the market." He told her, dropping the game accent when he heard her poor attempt at it. "See the wares that are there, I have some spare money that is burning a hole in my pocket. Then after that maybe get a late lunch or go for a walk along the docks and look at the different shops there." He said grinning, thinking that his plan is going to work.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 pm

It wasn't anything Chloe couldn't do every day if she wanted to, because she could. However, being with Killi made her want to do all these things. He made a simple day fun. She was really surprised no woman had learned that soon enough to stay with him. It was about time he settle down anyway. Edward too, but neither man seemed interested in that sort of thing at the moment. She followed the cobblestone path with Killi's arm in hand,"It sounds perfect. Except, I don't mind paying. You are visiting, so I should be the one to pay for you. Not like I have much else to do with it." It sounded kind of sad but she smiled as she spoke non the less. They made their way to the market, it wasn't as busy as Chloe had expected, which was awesome. That meant the stores wouldn't be crowded. "Where should we start?"

Sybil made her way from the docks into the market, her hair was down and sh was wearing pants for a change. Brown pants, white shirt, golden cloak, brown boots. She looked fairly attractive in it, even if it wasn't a traditional woman's outfit. She walked slowly, taking in her surroundings. She was searching the smaller stores through the marketplace, looking for more rare items that might be of use to her.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 pm

(I'm watching RV Smile)
Killi shook his head no, "No way, Chloe, the gentleman always pays for the lady." He told her grinning, his tone firm, he wasn't going to let her pay. "You could always use the money for philanthropy." He said. "We can start wherever you want to start. I'm here for you so you can choose.+
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Chloe too liked the little shops as well. There was one imparticular that she always liked to visit while she was here. It sold beautiful jewelry and ribbons and such that she used to love to decorate herself with when they used to entertain guests. They weren't too flashy, they were plain, but they looked very pretty on her, not the jewels but the ribbons mostly. They were silky and she loved to use them as bookmarks as well. "There is one place I want to check out.." She lead him down the stores, the passed a few people on their way to the store, one girl stood out to Chloe though. At first it was simply because of her outfit, it was very unladylike and bright. But then, the girl stared at her with honey colored eyes that seemed to burn into her. She looked away from the girl quickly, sensing she wasn't in the best of moods.

It was true, Sybil wasn't in the best mood, but it wasn't anger. But instead it was anxiety. She saw his familiar face and was frozen in place as their eyes met for a moment. Her body was facing the shop but her head was turned toward him. She didn't know if he would ignore her or go running for the hills and yell at her. She seemed to have really spooked him before... She ignored the girl on his arm for now.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:48 pm

((lol what's RV? Smile Does that have Robin Williams in it? ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:58 pm

(Yeah and Josh Hutcherson.)
Killi grinned and nodded, "Okay Chloe." He said, aleady planning the various items he was going to buy for her. Her enthusiasm for the store made him happy that she was getting in a good mood. His gaze wandered across the market, feeling someone watching him. His eyes met Sybil's and he froze in place, his thoughts immediately going to Chloe. He couldn't have Sybil coming over and taking about how he played poker in a bar or how he went skinnydipping. Killi didn't want Chloe knowing about his inappropriate activities, she might get it in her head that she could do the same. With quick thinking, he steered Chloe away from the market and down another street. "Let's go this way." He said quickly, faking a smile.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:12 pm

((Oh man I'm going to have to watch it now.  I love Josh.  The only way it could be better is if Chris Pine was there XD lol ))

Chloe was a bit confused,"But Killi it's back there..." She had no choice but to be pulled along, forgetting about the odd girl, but she gave him a quizzical look once they're down the next street,"Killi. What's gotten into you?" She stopped and turn toward him,"Is everything alright?"

Sybil's eye widened as he ran the other way. I knew it.. I knew he would be too scared of me to talk to me... Then she noticed the girl he pulled along with himself,Oh.. Maybe it wasn't just that then.. He didn't want to talk to me in front of his newest plaything... She rolled her eyes, I should never have fallen for his charm..How could I let myself get that low? But she still felt a bit of a pain in her chest as she watched him take her down the other street.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:21 pm

(Yeah, and Stephen Amell.
Copper you're supposed to have Sybil follow after them and confront Killi Smile)
Killi looked behind his shoulder and noticed Sybil's hurt face, he frowned and felt guilt stab him. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, but he couldn't have her and Chloe meeting. He looked back at Chloe and fixed a grin back on his face. "I want to go the long way." He said as an explanation, he led them done the street then back around the far side so that choose could still go to her shop.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm

((Oh XD I can make her do that still. Opps! ))

Chloe didn't really think his explanation excused his odd behavior. "...Okay." She said, a bit unsure how to reply.

Sybil continued to mull over the situation that she'd just been a part of.  What a coward... He acts all cocky and invisible, but when the time comes he runs.  I mean I know I'm a monster but that doesn't give him the right to ignore me and run! That's it.. I'll show him. She turned from the store and followed their path. She say them stopped, it looked as if the girl was confused about something, but she wasn't paying attention to her. "Hey! Pretty boy!" She called out to him.  She still didn't know his name, which was embarrassing and frustrating at the same time.

Chloe turned at the sound of her voice. "Oh my..." She said, her eyes widening. "Pretty boy...?" Chloe raised an eyebrow and looked up at Killi, realizing that's who the girl was talking about. "Pretty boy. Killi? She looked upset.." She began to speak nervously as the girl came closer.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Killi cursed in his head, 'why couldn't things go right for him' he thought. He frowned and looked at Chloe, "Don't say anything." He told her and pulled her behind him, shielding Chloe from Sybil with his body. He faced Sybil head on, "Hello, Sybil." He said sternly, "Now's not really a good time to talk. Maybe some other time." Killi stated backing away with Chloe still hidden behind.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Again he was trying to brush her off and it was obviously pissing her off. You could hear it in her voice, "No, I think it's a great time to talk." She went toward him and got about a foot away from his face. "You're not weaseling your way out of this.. You can't just avoid someone like that! Expecially not after.." She looked at Chloe, not wanting to say it in front of her, she looked back to Killi as she spoke,"Not after what happened."

Chloe looked a bit petrified behind Killi, her eyes were wide with fear. This woman was taller and fiester than she was used to dealing with and it was odd to her.  And she really didn't understand the situation.. Why is she so mad? And how does she know Killi? And what happened? She stayed silent.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Killi groaned in his head, her temper was making him mad, couldn't she just take a hint and drop it. "Sybil, not now." He whispered harshly, he nodded his head at Chloe.  "We can't talk about it now." He said, Killi got it, Sybil was some weird human and wolf hybrid. Everyone had their problems, she just had the pick of the litter so to speak. But he didn't want Chloe to know about the other side if him.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Sybil stubbornly stared back into his eys defiantly, but with the girl here she couldn't talk about what she wanted to, so she tried to calm herself down and finally decided it would be best to wait as well. She bit her lip, not wanting to let it go, she didn't want to drop it. She got close to his face and leaned in to put her mouth up to his ear,"Once your done walking around your pretty pet, you can find me at the bar." She whispered into his ear, softly, letting her breath tickle his ear. She was pissed but she could see it was really upsetting him that she was making a scene with the girl here. She took pity on him.  Sybil backed away without another word, and locked eyes with Chloe before walking off down an alley.

Chloe was so confused by the end of everything, she simply stood there silently with her big blue eyes wide like a scared fawn. She waited for Killi to give some type of explanation, she was a bit shocked.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Kili plastered a smile on his face and turned around to face Chloe. He pointed his thumb at Sybil who was walking away from them. "Well, that was weird." He said shrugging the whole encounter off. "Poor girl, mistook me for someone else." He started pulling Chloe along to the shop she wanted to go to. "Probably some escapee from a loony bin or something."

(I have to go Sad Sorry Copper, be on tomorrow.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum