Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:01 pm

((Aw man, night Dusk Sad  see ya tomorrow!))

Chloe heard his excuses and didn't want to believe her ears. She pulled herself out of her state of shock and away from his grip.  She wasn't buying the act.  She wasn't a little girl anymore and she was tired of being treated like one. She would no longer be so easily manipulated. He was about to see a side of Chloe he had rarely seen before,"No. Alexander, do not lie to me.  I'm not an idiot, you both obviously knew each other."She stared into his dark eyes defiantly ,"You knew her name. Sybil, was it? " She looked down and shook her head, and then looked up at Killi, hurt and angry. "I know you mean well, but I'm tired of people keeping stuff from me becasue they think I 'cant handle it'. Tell me the truth. How do you know her?"

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 pm

((Hey, I know you've probably got homework and you're just getting home, but I just got done with mine and i figured I'd pop on and see how you were doing Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Aw thanks, Smile yeah I'm doing my homework. Made some popcorn and I'm listening to my music, so it's not really getting done fast.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:13 pm

((Lol omg that's exactly what I did. Laughing I got home did some homework, made some popcorn, did some more homework, jammed out to my music for a bit, and then studied for a couple tests lol. Something that could have taken me an hour took me two XD ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Lol yeah! Popcorn is just really delicious and I couldn't survive without my Spotify.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:21 pm

((It really is! I like putting those flavorings on it.. My favorite is nacho cheese Smile lol. And I can't get Home by Edward S. out of my head right now, it's stuck in there good. Has been ever since I watched Glee a few days ago /: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Lol, i haven't watched glee in forever.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Lol I wouldn't. It's gone down hill since Finn died. In real life. It totally messed up the whole series. I only watch it to see the crazy show its turned into lol ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Lol okay Smile)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Go get your homework done dork lol I've got to study for a bit longer too, just let me know when your done and we can rp if you want (: I won't distract you anymore haha ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:51 pm

I'm here again (: I'm tired of studying (: )
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 pm

(Ah, sorry I wasn't able to get back on until now.)
Killi frowned at his cousin, what's with women today and not leaving things alone? He thought. "Chloe, I'm not telling you not because I think that you couldn't handle it, but because frankly it's none of your business. So if you could kindly take your nose out of it, we can get on with buying you your stupid stuff!" He yelled then immediately regretted it, "Sorry." He apologized for his harshness. "I didn't mean it like that."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:30 pm

((It's all good. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, my mom had the computer))

Chloe took a step back from him, obviously hurt. She looked down at the ground,"Don't apologize. I'm sorry, you're right.  I shouldn't poke my nose into your business. Apparently that's not my place to do so." Somethings different about him.. He would never have yelled at me before.. I guess I'm not the only one who has changed..She met his gaze and something seemed different about her again, her eyes were much the same as when he first arrived; sad and dull. All the happiness from just a few moments ago had vanished into thin air with his harsh words. What had taken a week to build up had come crashing down withing a matter of seconds. She wasn't in the mental state to be yelled at. "You don't have to worry about buying my stupid stuff. I'm going home..Please don't follow me." She said, monotonously as she began to walk away.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Killi let out a growl of frustration, "Chloe come back, I didn't mean it." He ran after her, grabbing her arm and pulling her around to face him. Her sad face and miserable eyes pulled at his heart. "If you really want to know who she is, I'll tell you." He said before thinking about it. "Chloe I'm wrong, okay? My business is your business, we're family. You, me, and Edward are all that we have left and I don't want that to be wasted."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Chloe had already mentally checked out, so his words pretty much flew over her head. She'd probably regret saying this later, but she said it anyway now,"It's already wasted Killi! It's gone!"she yelled, then she calmed her voice down, her voice somber,"Edward yells at me so much... I don't even know who he is anymore. It's like living with a stranger." She didn't meet his eyes, her gaze was blank though,"I never thought you'd yell at me like that." She gently pulled her arm away, crossing her arms and looking at him,"I'm not feeling much like being out anymore. I'm going home to rest. I'll meet you in the dinning hall for breakfast in the morning."

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Lol things got deep.. sorry that was probably a little dark. Poor little Chloe. I should make her more happy /: her physical state makes me sad and I created it. Maybe I'm laying it on too thick. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Yo estoy en la clase de español... y yo estoy aborrido .nosotos haciamos una pruaba hoy /: ))

Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 pm

No habla español. Sorry, I thought I replied but I guess it never sent :/ I'll re-reply right now.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Lol sounds good. Are you in like computer labs or something right now? haha. And it's no big deal my computer does that to me sometimes too ))  

Look I found fonts! Smile  )
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Killi frowned, "Chloe, everyone yells." He told her gently not wanting to upset her even more. "Edward has his own problems that I don't know so I'm not going to judge him about them. But believe me when I tell you I wasn't yelling to be mean." He took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair wondering how the day got so bad. "Chloe please, I had our whole day planned out for us. Don't run away because I raised my voice." He didn't mention the fact that their days left together are numbered, and that that number is 4.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Cool! Sorry I sent it for a second time but because the school Wi-Fi is stupid it didn't send that time either Evil or Very Mad so there it is for the third time and it finally sent Smile )
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:15 pm

((It's all good, my school wifi is so bad.. Expecially in certain rooms. 'll reply now))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Chloe looked back at him. She knew maybe she was overreacting, but her brain was just wired to shut down if she was being yelled at. It happened so often the action simply became habitual. She sighed,"I know everyone yells Killi-" She stopped,But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt me.. That wasn't even the point. It wasn't how he said it, it was what he said. . She was a bit frustrated,"Nevermind." She really didn't feel like being out anymore, but he had planned out their day, and it was going so well before that girl came. "Lets go on with our plans then." She agreed, not wanting to waste time with him, even if she was upset. She tried to swallow her anger and sadness, for now.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:36 pm

Killi grinned like a child, "Come on kid, say that again but with more enthusiasm." He teased, back to his usual self since Chloe finally agreed. He links his arm with hers, and led her to her store. "Alright, Chloe, get whatever you want. My treat. Then after this we can go to my favorite stall." He told her, his mouth running at practically a hundred miles per hour. "Then we can go eat at this restaurant I saw by the beach."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Chloe, after seeing his childish grin and hearing his enthusiasm, couldn't help but give a half hearted smile,"That's very nice, thank you Killi." She shopped for a bit, her mind on other things, but she found what she was looking for. She bought some bright red ribbon, for her new white dress she had recently had tailored to herself. And also a colorful scarf.  The purple and light blue design mixed with a hint or gold and a white background instantly drew her to it.  Those were all her favorite colors.  She put them away in a sack and found Killi again,"Thank you, these are beautiful. I appreciate it."  She smiled softly and took his hand,"Your turn, lets go to your stall now."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum