Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Sam scrambled up off of the floor, keeping the towel tight around him, he doubted that he will ever be comfortable naked in this room again. "It's past noon! I didn't think you would be using the bathroom since it's no longer morning!" He yelled through the door. "Oh god, Killi is going to kill me." He said, digging the palms of his hands into his eyes to erase the image of naked Chloe.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Chloe held her towel close to her, trying to forget what she'd seen. But she couldn't stop the images from dancing around in her thoughts. Oh god... How will I ever be in the same room with him again? That's so awkward.. I'll be like "Hey..Sam." And in my head I'll be like Naked...Naked.. Naked... Gah! I can't believe that just happened. She quickly dressed herself and put her hair up in a bun. She then proceeded to lay on her bed, face first and dig her face into her pillow," That was so embarrassing.. Borderline the most embarrassing moment of my life." she whispered into the pillow. 

After a few moments she decided it was okay to leave her room. And she went wondering the ship. She would have done anything to get that off her mind. Plus, she didn't want to be anywhere near Sam when he came out of that room. On her walk though she spotted a loose knot on the shaft and fixed it, pretty skillfully for someone who hadn't been on a ship all her life.  She just copied the other ones, it wasn't all that hard. If everything here is this easy then this should be a breeze.. For a moment she had been distracted, but then of course the images came back to haunt her again and she continued her random walk. She decided the beach would be a good place to sit for a moment and collect herself.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:24 pm

((What do you think of the new header? Lol (: and colors? (: ))

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Hey Dusk, I just wanna check and make sure you're okay, you stopped kinda abruptly yesterday and you weren't feeling well.. so just checking in. You okay?))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Yeah, I'm fine. I just passed out and then yesterday I went back to school and it was terrible. Then today is my dad's birthday and his friends are over and they are hilarious and I have no idea why they are friends with my dorky father lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Love the picture of Hook. It's amazing Very Happy)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Lol that's funny, sometimes I wonder the same thing about my parents friends. And happy birthday to him (:
(Speaking of parent friends) my dad's friend came over today with his big truck and the whole truck bed was full to the brim with beer and shampoo and chips (he works for Budwiser and apparently they were giving stuff away today) idk why they were giving away shampoo though... that one confused me. I ask him and he was just like "idk it's free.. so... I just go with it."
And Glad you're okay, just wanted to make sure everything was alright ))
(And I'm also glad you like the pic lol Surprised ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Geez, these old people won't go to sleep. So I have to sneak getting on with my phone.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:09 am

Gah I hate when I have to do that. Computer is so much easier. How'd your Friday go? (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:15 am

Terrible, I still had remnants of a fever, my nose was like a leaky faucet, and my cough was terrible. Plus I had a bunch of make up work.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:21 am

Oh goodness /: I know how that feels. I had something like that during finals week. I couldn't miss school cause of it so I literally brought a big box of tissues and wore pj's all week while I took two to three hour tests e. Bweek each day.))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Sam left the bathroom after that, his shower long forgotten after that. He quickly got dressed, and exited his room not wanting to be near Chloe after that. Sam had no clue how he was going to face her again, but he figured he would just act like an adult and pretend it never happened. Yet, when he came out on deck a few hours later and saw her tying the ropes for the shaft, he turned the other way immediately. Deciding that he couldn't face her so soon after the incident. In the late afternoon, he went top-side to wait for the crew to arrive. "Chloe!" He called her over when he saw her leaving the ship.

(Let's rp Killi and Sybil now too.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:18 pm

((Okay you wanna start with Killi?))

Chloe turned around when she heard Sam's voice. Her face grew bright red again but she replied like nothing was wrong,"Coming!" She quickly made her way back up onto the ship and stopped a few feet away from him, not wanting to get too close. "You called?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Sam wet his lips and glanced away from her, feeling weird when he saw her blush."The crew will be arriving soon and I'd rather not have you wandering around." He told her, he waved his towards the stairs that led towards the cabins."I think you should wait in your cabin or in Killi's office."

Killi leaned back in his chair, he and Sybil are in his office, waiting for the crew to arrive. He put his feet on his desk and linked his hands behind his head. "So I've been thinking about what we are going to do after we leave the island. While in the city, I got in contact with some old friends of mine and I heard some rumors about a magical item hidden {Some random place, I don't know the geography}."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Chloe noticed his awkward glance to the side, and it made her feel a little better because she wasn't the only who felt embarrassed. "Shouldn't I meet with them as well?" 

Sybil had wore her cloak over a white button down blouse today and some black pants.  Her boots were fitting to her outfit and her hair was fishtailed down her back, leaving just a few short strands in her face. She had been trying to get used to staying in one place for a while.  This one week on such a small place wasn't what she was used to, but she figured that after they start moving it would make her feel better. It wasn't so bad with Killi here to distract her but.. any suggestion for any place to visit or explore would have sounded go to her. She nodded lightly,"That sounds interesting. I've always wanted to visit {Unknown area}, so it sounds pretty good to me." She smiled softly,"I'm glad we're finally getting ready to sail.. Are you excited to see your crew? I'm sure it's been a while since they've seen you."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm

((You on? (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:17 pm

(hey ! Don't leave me hanging Dusk (; ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Sorry, I'm on now. Will reply to rp when homework is done.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Okay (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Sam nodded, "Yes, but they are rather. . ." He searched for the right word without it being too vulgar. "Rambunctious." He told her and cleared his throat. "It would be better for when the captain tells them about the women and the rules that your sensitive ears aren't there."

Killi grinned, "Them rascals won't know what's comin'." He said to himself and marked the spot on the map. He ran his finger along the land on the map, tracing it's shape. "I wouldn't really say that I missed them."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Chloe guessed what he meant by rambunctious and decided it might be best not to argue with him this time. Plus, he was her superior and she had to do as he said anyways.. for the most part. "Okay. If you think that's best..." She trialed off. "Will you come and get me once  Killi's finished? I still want to meet them all today." 

"Why wouldn't you? Doesn't a captain have to have some sort of interest in all of his men?" Sybil asked curiously as she walked up and traced the shape behind his finger, wondering to herself what exactly they would find at that place.  What the item could do.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:00 pm

((You got me sick..haha.  I feel like crap right now. Can't get my nose to stop running and my stomach is giving me a run for my money..))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Sam nodded, slightly surprised she didn't argue with him about it. "Of course, miss. I'm sure that they will want to meet you too."

Killi frowned, "I do have an interest in them, but they work for me. I treat them as their boss, so I wouldn't say that we're friends. Sam might be the only one in friends with in. Besides in this line of work, it doesn't pay to have friends, usually takes more than it gives."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Sybil frowned as well. She faced him and gently put a hand on his cheek,"That must get lonely, only having Sam with you.." She spoke softly, knowing what that felt like that didn't pity him, but shared in his sadness. She kissed his cheek softly,"Now you have Sam, Chloe, and me." She gave him a crooked smile, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. She took her hand from his face,"We better get out there, Sam's probably running around frantic trying to get ready for the crew's arrival." 

Chloe blushed a bit when he called her miss.  She wasn't used to being called that, she didn't like it. "Um, Chloe, please. Or Swan. That's my last name. Whichever you prefer." She corrected, nicely. "I'll see you soon." She turned rather quickly, though she was trying to keep herself from running.  She felt so embarrassed still and she couldn't shake it.  Talking to Sam didn't help, but she'd have to get over that quickly. She went down the stairs to her room and waited, taking out one of her books to read.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:24 pm

We should spice things up quick (: I know not every moment can be exciting but I'm feeling excited tonight haha (: if you get a chance let me know (: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum