Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Killi grinned, "Sybil, you're not crazy. It's a good idea. You wouldn't mind coming? The whole crew are males." He told her then frowned, "What about when you change though? I don't know if the men could handle your wolf tendencies."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Sybil frowned along with him, for a moment she had forgotten about her powers. "I dont know.. But it's not their opinions of me I care about. I'd have to control myself.. You saw me upset, not angry. If I'm angry I seriously have no control over myself." She put her hands on her face. "Oh man.."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Killi pondered this over, "You don't anything that blocks it?" He asked her curious.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Sybil looked down and held her cloak in one of her hands,"This was supposed to help me control it. That's why it's so important to me. But I'm afraid the magic is wearing off for some reason. I have a feeling it's because my mother dyed it Gold. It used to be red." She sighed,"I've been getting better, slowly, over the past five years but I still have troubles sometimes... It gets worse when I worry about it. " Then she realized something,"But, when I'm with you, I don't usually think about it.. I actually feel relaxed for once. Maybe that's the key. I could give it a shot, come aboard and then if I feel like I'm going to change I can just jump into the water and swim until I'm too exhausted to hurt anyone.. Or I could go down into storage. That should hold me too. Until I can gain control again."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Killi took off his hat off of his head and ran his fingers through his hair, thinking it over. "Alright," He said reluctantly. "I cannot deny you, darlin'." He says and stood up, holding his hand out to her to help her up. "But I want you to understand that I won't be putting the crew in unnecessary danger so you'll need to be careful."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Copper, you've got me hooked on Home now. Lol, except the original version not glee's.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Sybil grinned widely, she knew she'd have to be careful, but she was excited now. "I promise I'll do my best." She took his hand and stood up carefully herself, still a bit unstable from the booze. She sort of tripped and ended up close to Killi's chest. She steadied herself and looked back up at him,"Thank you.." She gave him a light kiss on the cheek.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:27 pm

((lol That's hilarious that you're saying that because I was just humming it. It's so addicting! I can't help myself anymore, so I just embraced it. Laughing ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Killi grinned teasingly at her, "What was that?" He asked her. "This is how you really thank someone." He said and taking the liberty upon himself, he kissed her. A firm and sweet and taking no prisoners kind of kiss.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Sybil would have disagreed, he did take someone prisoner; her. She felt her body move on its own as her hands linked around his neck and began to play with his hair lightly. She kissed him back firmly and passionately, like she had at the spring. After a few moments she pulled away reluctantly, so she wouldn't get too excited again. She looked into his eyes and blushed, taking her hands back.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Killi smirked, he couldn't help the rush that her reaction gave him. "Oh yes," He said, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and spinning them around once. "Your definitely coming with me."

(Awww that first sentence is cute I love you  Do you want to skip to when leave and Chloe follows them?)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:59 pm

((Haha I'm glad you liked it. And Sure, sounds good to me. I'll start with Chloe and then I'll do Sybil later. Cause it'll be long))

Chloe sat on her bed, her gaze blank. Today was the day that Killi was leaving her alone again. She felt more depressed than she had in months but she had to put on a nice face for him. She was wearing white, with her hair in a neat bun, held up by red ribbon. She hadn't felt like braiding her hair today. Her heart was breaking bit by bit as she forced herself downstairs to meet with Edward. He had taken a break from his work to say goodbye to Killi with her. He met her in the hall, but said nothing as they walked down the hallway and to the door.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Killi left his room, his bags slung over his shoulder. When he met his cousins before leaving he tried to smile not wanting to leave with anyone {*cough* Chloe *cough*) crying. He hugged Edward goodbye first, their farewells not taking long because they're men. He moved over to Chloe next, he paused in front of her, giving her a once over. He dropped his bags on the ground and pulled her into a tight hug, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "Goodbye Chloe." He said quietly, holding on to her tight.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:21 pm

((I'm still here, don't worry. I'll be right back. I promise. I have to get off the phone I can't multi task very well. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Ok)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Chloe was so tiny that his arms wrapped all the way around her. His tight embrace made her want to cry, but she had told herself she would be strong, so that he wouldn't know how much him leaving was hurting her. With her petite arms and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.. "It's not Goodbye.. I'll see you again." She said with a shaky voice as a tear fell down her cheek against her wishes..
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:34 pm

((Sorry about that I was having a hard time concentrating /: Connor called me and was telling me about his day and I was trying to type an I ended up typing what he was saying... Shocked Mad So that didn't work lo))l
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Killi nodded, "Okay, Chloe." He said lightly, happy that she wasn't taking this as hard as he predicted. When he stepped away, he noticed her tear and used his thumb to wipe it away. He picked up bags, "I'll write to you guys. First thing I'll do." He promised, though he promised the same thing last time he left and looked how that turned out. Killi left the castle, heading for the harbor to meet up with Sybil.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Lol that would have been a weird post Laughing)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Chloe watched him until they closed the doors. It killed her to see him go. As soon as the doors were down she started crying so hard it became uncontrollable. Edward had already left, so she was by herself. Edward didn't care about her... But Killi did.. If only I could- Oh but I could! She dried her tears and thought back to last night. She had thought about what would hapen if she left... She didn't see any problems with it. I'm sure Killi would be glad to have me.. Maybe I'll sneak on still though, just in case. He does baby me. He'd probably send me back here and i don't want that. Chloe packed a small bag that she could carry with only a few things in it. One, a picture of her, Killi, Edward, and her parents. She loved that picture. Two the red ribbon and blue ribbon she'd bought at the store. And a couple of her casual clothes, including a pair of pants like she'd seen that odd girl wear. She admired it. She put on a pair of black pants and a white shirt, threw her gray cloak over her and put her only knife in her bag before heading off. It had just rained so it was easy for her to make out Killi's footsteps.

((wait so did we decide Sybil was going to destroy the town? OR no? Maybe Sybil wont be there when he gets there but then she shows up and is like ah...I destroyed another town? Or another wolf could do it and she get blamed for it. Cause in the show there are others. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:55 pm

(Let's not, because that's a lot of drama and I don't want to rp all of that lol. Let's save the drama for when they are on the ship lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:56 pm

((lol it really would have been.))

((And okay, so then what should we do? Just have her be there then like planned?))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 pm

((Yeah i'm gunna guess that's what you meant lol)
Sybil stood quietly in the specific spot at which Killi had told her to meet him.  Apparently he had hidden his ship. How do you hide something so big? She wondered to herself as she waited. Then, she saw him coming from a distance.  A smile began to spread across her face as he drew near.

Chloe had caught up to him, she didn't want to miss the ship so she practically ran the whole way.  She felt a bit faint, probably because she hadn't eaten yet that day. She watched carefully from a distance, being sure to hide herself.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 pm

(Yeah. And then they get on a ship that takes them to devil's dream with Chloe being a stow away on that ship. Then when they are on the remote island that hides Killi's ship, they find out Chloe is with them. I got something planned for when Chloe and Sam first meet Twisted Evil )
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm

((Lol Sounds good to me pirat Cant wait!))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum